- Offer to Muslim religious operators
- Offer to Muslim religious operators a knowledge of the Italian prison context.
- Offer to Muslim religious operators also trained in international contexts an analytical look at the specificity of Islam in Italy.
- Promote processes of worship in Italy.
- To promote processes of development of cognitive and relational self-awareness and personal and professional empowerment of Muslim religious operators.
Those enrolled in this edition will be exempt from the payment of all registration fees, covered entirely by the PriMED Project “Prevention and Interaction in the Trans-Mediterranean Space”, funded by the M.U.R., as established by the Call for Islamic Cooperation “Establishment of Italian university networks in implementation of cooperation agreements between Italian universities and those of States adhering to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation”.
Persons who serve as imams or religious leaders and who access or intend to access intervention in the prison setting.
- Stefano Allievi
- Hassan Al Amri
- Farid El Asri
- Adone Brandalise
- Alessandra Gaetani
- Renzo Guolo
- Khalid Mayar Elidrissi
- Roberto Mazzola
- Enzo Pace
- M. Khalid Rhazzali
- Vincenzo Romania
- Youssef Sbai
- Valentina Schiavinato
- Alessio Surian
- Luca Trappolin
- Francesca Vianello
- Docenti della rete PriMED
- Docenti provenienti da paesi OCI
- Esperti esterni afferenti alle principali Organizzazioni Islamiche italiane e al contesto carcerario (Dipartimento Amministrazione Penitenziaria)
OCI COLLABORATING UNIT
- International University of Rabat
Responsible of the Unit: Prof. Farid El Asri
- Distance learning, through Moodle platform and Zoom video conferencing system.
- Lessons and seminar activities
- Reflective practice
- Learning Communities
- Enhancement of participants’ experience and expertise
July 02, 2021 – 2:30 PM
June 24, 2021
ENROLMENT CONFIRMATION DEADLINE
June 29, 2021
mail: [email protected]
Italian, Arabic, English and French.
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE