- Offer to Muslim religious operators working in the prison context a training course that allows them to act as ministers of religion in the prison context.
Offer to Muslim religious operators a knowledge of the Italian prison context.
- Offer to Muslim religious operators a knowledge of the Italian prison context.
- Offer to Muslim religious operators also trained in international contexts an analytical look at the specificity of Islam in Italy.
- Provide Muslim religious operators with an analytical look at the specificity of Islam in Italy.
Offer to Muslim religious operators also trained in international contexts.
- To promote processes of development of cognitive and relational self-awareness and personal and professional empowerment of Muslim religious operators.
Those enrolled in this edition will be exempt from the payment of all registration fees, covered entirely by the PriMED Project “Prevention and Interaction in the Trans-Mediterranean Space”, funded by the M.I.U.R., as established by the Call for Proposals Islamic Cooperation “Establishment of Italian university networks in the implementation of cooperation agreements between Italian universities and those of States belonging to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation”.
Persons who serve as imams or religious leaders and who access or intend to access intervention in the prison setting.
- Stefano Allievi
- Hassan Al Amri
- Adone Brandalise
- Farid El Asri
- Renzo Guolo
- Khalid Mayar Elidrissi
- Roberto Mazzola
- Enzo Pace
- M. Khalid Rhazzali
- Vincenzo Romania
- Youssef Sbai
- Valentina Schiavinato
- Alessio Surian
- Luca Trappolin
- Docenti della rete PriMED
- Docenti provenienti da paesi OCI
- Esperti esterni afferenti alle principali Organizzazioni Islamiche italiane e al contesto carcerario (Dipartimento Amministrazione Penitenziaria)
OCI COLLABORATING UNIT
- Université Internationale de Rabat
Responsabile dell’Unità: Prof. Farid El Asri
- Distance learning, through Moodle platform and Zoom videoconferencing system
- Lectures and seminar activities
- Reflective practice
- Comunità di apprendimento
- Enhancement of participants’ experience and expertise
ENROLLMENT AND INFORMATION
To enroll in the course please send to the e-mail address [email protected] following documents:
1) Pre-Enrollment Form (download the form below, fill it in, sign it and scan it).
2) Curriculum Vitae.
3) Short letter of motivation (indicating the reasons why you decided to enroll in the course)).
4) Copy of an identity document.
Verrà stilata una graduatoria e chi intende iscriversi e frequentare dovrà send an email (to [email protected]) to confirm your registration.
If someone among the first 40 in the list does not complete the registration, the next ones in the list can take over.
Everything will be published on this page.
August 28, 2020
Notice is hereby given that the deadline for submitting pre-registration applications has been extended to the day:
September 6, 2020 (11:59 p.m.)
mail: [email protected]
Italian, Arabic, English and French.
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE
September 1, 2020 – October 31, 2021