- To offer to Muslim religious operators a path of training and updating that allows them to act as guides of religious communities and as facilitators and mediators in the relationships between the faithful and in the space of social organizations, institutional bodies and private and public agencies that provide services (schools, hospitals, prisons, etc..).
- Offer to Muslim religious operators also trained in international contexts an analytical look at the specificity of Islam in Italy and the needs of both Islamic communities and Italian society in its interaction with Muslim citizens.
- Offering to Muslim religious operators the space to develop reflective processes focused on knowledge, skills and practices.
- To promote processes of development of cognitive and relational self-awareness and personal and professional empowerment of Muslim religious workers.
Those enrolled in this edition will be exempt from the payment of all registration fees, covered entirely by the PriMED Project “Prevention and Interaction in the Trans-Mediterranean Space”, funded by the M.U.R., as established by the Call for Islamic Cooperation “Establishment of Italian university networks in implementation of cooperation agreements between Italian universities and those of States adhering to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation”.
Persone che svolgano l’attività di imam o di guida religiosa presso comunità religiose, associazioni e istituzioni pubbliche o private, nel territorio italiano
- Distance learning, through Moodle platform and Zoom video conferencing system.
- Lessons and seminar activities
- Reflective practice
- Learning Communities
- Enhancement of participants’ experience and expertise
June 25, 2021 – 2:30 PM
June 16, 2021
ENROLMENT CONFIRMATION DEADLINE
June 22, 2021
mail: [email protected]
Italian, Arabic, English and French.
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE
June – July 2021