- To offer to Muslim religious operators a path of training and updating that allows them to act as guides of religious communities and as facilitators and mediators in the relationships between the faithful and in the space of social organizations, institutional bodies and private and public agencies that provide services (schools, hospitals, prisons, etc..).
- Offer to Muslim religious operators also trained in international contexts an analytical look at the specificity of Islam in Italy and the needs of both Islamic communities and Italian society in its interaction with Muslim citizens.
- Offering to Muslim religious operators the space to develop reflective processes focused on knowledge, skills and practices.
- To promote processes of development of cognitive and relational self-awareness and personal and professional empowerment of Muslim religious operators.
Those enrolled in this edition will be exempt from the payment of all registration fees, covered entirely by the PriMED Project “Prevention and Interaction in the Trans-Mediterranean Space”, funded by the M.I.U.R., as established by the Call for Proposals Islamic Cooperation “Establishment of Italian university networks in the implementation of cooperation agreements between Italian universities and those of States belonging to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation”.
People who carry out the activity of imam or religious guide in religious communities, associations and public or private institutions, in the Italian territory
- Distance learning, through Moodle platform and Zoom videoconferencing system
- Lectures and seminar activities
- Reflective practice
- Comunità di apprendimento
- Enhancement of participants’ experience and expertise
ENROLLMENT AND INFORMATION
To enroll in the course please send to the e-mail address [email protected] following documents:
1) Domanda di pre-iscrizione (download the form below, fill it in, sign it and scan it).
2) Curriculum Vitae.
3) Short letter of motivation (indicating the reasons why you decided to enroll in the course)).
4) Copy of an identity document.
Verrà stilata una graduatoria e chi intende iscriversi e frequentare dovrà inviare una email (all’indirizzo [email protected]) per confermare l’iscrizione.
Se qualcuno tra i primi 40 in graduatoria non dovesse perfezionare l’iscrizione, potranno subentrare i successivi nella graduatoria.
Il tutto sarà pubblicato su questa pagina.
August 28, 2020
mail: [email protected]
Italian, Arabic, English and French.
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE
September 1, 2020 – October 31, 2021